The Ontario Self-Employment Benefit Program
The Ontario Self-Employment Benefit Program (OSEB) is a unique training and support program which assists your transition into the business world:
· 4 weeks of intensive business skills training
· Business advisement and coaching related to the development and implementation of a business plan.
· 42 weeks of income support
Besides a well-articulated business idea, eligible participants:
· Are currently collecting Employment Insurance (EI) benefits
· Are Unemployed and have received EI benefits within the last 36 months
- Are Unemployed and received maternity/paternity leave EI benefits that started within the last 60 months, withdrew from the workforce, and are seeking to re-enter the labour force
Interested in Running Your Own Business?
Contact us Today!
To determine your eligibility and to find out how you can register for the program
email: email@example.com or call 905-522-9922
If you are currently registered with an Employment Program, ask them about BizSmartz and the Ontario Self-Employment Benefit Program